Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
This Web site ("Site") is provided by Performance Plus and may be used for informational purposes only. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. Performance Plus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Performance Plus may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Performance Plus Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Performance Plus may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Performance Plus may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
- TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- THIRD PARTY SITES. As a convenience to you, Performance Plus may provide, on this Site, links to Web
sites operated by other entities. If you decide to visit any linked
site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take
all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive
elements. Performance Plus makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does
not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon
or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply
that Performance Plus or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated
with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or
copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that
any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or
copyright symbol of Performance Plus.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of Performance Plus and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks for any purpose.
- NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Performance Plus uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Performance Plus periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Performance Plus assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- ACCURACY AND INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION. Although Performance Plus attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of
the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees
whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and content
thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical
errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions,
deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In
the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Performance Plus so that it
can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or
updated without notice. Additionally, Performance Plus shall have no
responsibility or liability for information or content posted to the
Site from any third party.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
Effective Date: January 1, 2013